>>Tomorrow 4/26 is the Fort AP Hill field trip. Bring a lunch/drinks, dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
>>Friday 4/27 is LCES Spirit Day – Wear your spirit clothing.
>>Last day of Before School Tutoring is Wednesday 5/2.
>>ALL library books are due by May 4th. If not returned replacement books and/or fines will due. Contact the librarian if you have questions..
>>SOL Test Schedule: May 3-Science May 9-Reading, May 16-Math
>>LCES Jungle Book Musical is May 17th at 6:30.
Friday May 18th: Hawaiian Day – Wear your Hawaiian clothing.
>>The 5th Grade Dance is also on the 18th and will begin at 12pm.
May 22nd is the 5th Grade Promotion Ceremony End and of the Year Awards Ceremony will begin at 9:30 am.
May 23rd is the last day of school and is an early release.
- Thursday is the AP Hill field trip(dress for weather, pack lunch/drinks)
A PERMISSION FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED TO ATTEND!
>>>>I am missing several and they have been reminded.<<<<
2. Thursday is the LCES Spring Fling at 6:30.
3. Friday is LCES Spirit Day.
Tomorrow is Grizzly Games and Color Run.
Be sure to:
- Dress for the weather/activities.
- Bring/buy a bagged lunch. You may be eating outside.
- Wear sunscreen and bring water(water stations will be provided as well.)
- Wear your Color Run gear if purchased or just wear a white tee-shirt.
- Bring $3 for Kona Ice
Homework: Order sets of fractions and mixed numbers worksheet.
>ALWAYS compare them to 1/2 first and then find equivalent fractions with common denominators if needed and SHOW YOUR WORK!
DO NOT GUESS!
Tonight 4/17: Pyramid Concert at CHS at 6:30.
Wednesday 4/18: Talent Show
Thursday: Volunteer Breakfast and Special Olympics rain date.
Friday: Super Hero Day, Grizzly Games and Color Run to follow.
Wear your Games T-Shirt(if purchased) or a white t-shirt for color run.
Interims cme home for 4th 9 week grading period.
NEXT THURSDAY 4/26/18 is the 5th Grade Ft AP Hill Field Trip! Pack a lunch and dress for the weather. We will be outside ALL day.
The Spring Fling will take place after school following the AP Hill trip.
NEXT FRIDAY 4/27/18 is a LCES Spirit Day. Wear your LCES gear!
- Use the “fundimental counting principle” 1st to calculate the total possible combinations of clothing for Susan.
- Use a tree diagram to show the same combinations for Sue’s outfit choices. Be sure to refer to notebook examples before you begin and think about how far you need to spread those 1st choices out so you DO NOT run out of space for all of the other branches.
- Use a list to show the same combinations for Sue’s outfit choices.
Spread the 1st choices out far enough BUT NOT TOO FAR!
Homework: Stem and Leaf worksheet. Order data 1st as instructed.
Homework: Finish “Smalltown teen…” line graph questions. Be sure to fill in more detail on the vertical axis BEFORE answering questions.