Homework: Identify and find the missing angle of a triangle worksheet.
*Look very closely at the length of the sides and each angle of the triangles BEFORE classifying.
Use Equilateral, Scalene or Isosceles to classify based on length of sides.
Use Right, Acute or Obtuse to classify based on measure of angles.
*Remember! All 3 angles in every triangle will always total 180 degrees. Use that number to calculate the missing angle for #’s 7-9.
Homework: We are taking the Friday Math Review Quiz tomorrow due to STREAM/Career day Activities Friday. Please take Monday thrugh Thursday math review questions home and review your mistakes in preparation for the quiz.
Homework: Complete the back side of the circles review page(front side complete/correct in class today). Use the CDr braindump carefully.
With permission from parents, go to my blog and practice measuring angles using the top 3 links under the “links” tab. You’ll need to copy and paste them into your web browser.
Homework: Complete Tuesday Math Review. USE YOUR NOTBOOK AS NEEDED to avoid making repeated mistakes.
Circles Test Thursday. Study using examples from notebook!
LCES/5th Grade Reminders:
THANKS TO ALL VETERANS AND THEIR FAMILIES FOR YOUR SACRIFICE AND YOUR SERVICE. PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE!
- Running Club has been cancelled for today November 10, 2017.
- Math Circle Quiz scheduled for today has been postponed until next week. I introduced classifying and measuring angles using a protractor yesterday and need to continue that lesson today. We will review circles more throughout next week using our daily math review questions prior to taking the circle quiz.
- Thursday 11/16: Interims go home and Fall Picture Make-up Day.
- Friday 11/17: Career Day volunteers needed. Please contact Mrs Horton or the office if you or someone you know can present on 11/19.
- Friday 11/17 is also our STEAM Day. Donation of kleenex, shoe and/or cereal boxes are needed. Please send them in with your child if possible.
Don’t forget your homework that is due tomorrow:
- Circles Quiz review sheet. PLEASE refer to circle notes and use the CDr Brindump.
- Monday’s Math Review corrections if needed.
- Tuesday’s Math Review.
Homework: Due to no school tomorrow for elections taking place in the school, students need to
- Complete the 5 Tuesday Math Review problems.
- Complete the Circles Quiz review page. PLEASE refer to you notebooks and all of the completed examples and don’t forget to use the CDr Brain Dump when calculating the length of the radius, diameter and circumference.
Homework: Review circle notes AND study for Order of Op’s/Even and Odd Quiz tomorrow.
Notebooks should have come home and be used to review. There are lots of expressions already in your notebook that can be rewritten on a sheet of paper & re-evaluated. You should have all of the correct answers to check your work.
We completed a few more in class AND I also provided 3 more expressions in class for them to practice evaluating(copied into their notebook) if they chose to do so. It was optional but encouraged.
Homework: Circles review pages. Refer to notebook definitions and labeled examples of each part of the circle as well as the 3 relationships between the parts of a circle.
Use the C D r Braindump!!!
You must show your work(no “I did it in my head”) for 9A and 9B.
Happy Halloween! Be safe tonight!